Rates & Insurance
Working with You and Your Insurance Provider
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Check your coverage carefully by contacting your health insurance carrier and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If the therapist is not in the insurance network, what will the insurance cover?
It is the client’s responsibility to pay for what insurance does not cover at each session on the day of the appointment. BE AWARE: If we are not in your insurance network, that does NOT mean that insurance doesn’t pay for the sessions. It usually means that you will pay a higher deductible and copay. Check with your insurance to see what the “out of network” rate is.
Services & Fee Schedule
- 45 – 60 Minute Session – Based on Insurance/Income
- Court-ordered Assessment – $250.00 Prepaid
*$100 penalty for no show of a scheduled assessment.
Cash, checks and credit/debit cards are accepted.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required a cancellation fee.